Services & Rates
Limited Time Only
Book a 60 min Swedish Massage, Reiki, or Craniosacral session for $50 per session.
If you would like to upgrade your Reiki or Craniosacral session to 90 minutes, just let me know upon booking the appoinment. For a 90 min Reiki, or Craniosacral session, it will be $80 per session.
If you would like to make a payment click on "Make A Payment" and it will send you to Paypal.
I Accept these payment options:
Paypal, Venmo, Credit Card, Check or Cash.
Cranial sacral therapy (CST) is sometimes also referred to as craniosacral therapy. It’s a type of bodywork that relieves compression in the bones of the head, sacrum (a triangular bone in the lower back), and spinal column.
CST is noninvasive. It uses gentle pressure on the head, neck, and back to relieve the stress and pain caused by compression. It can, as a result, help to treat a number of conditions.
It’s thought that through the gentle manipulation of the bones in the skull, spine, and pelvis, the flow of cerebrospinal fluid in the central nervous system can be normalized. This removes “blockages” from the normal flow, which enhances the body’s ability to heal.
Cranial sacral therapy can be used for people of all ages. It may be part of your treatment for conditions like:
- migraines and headaches
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- disturbed sleep cycles and insomnia
- sinus infections
- neck & back pain
- recurrent ear infections or colic in infants
- trauma recovery, including trauma from whiplash
- mood disorders like anxiety or depression
- difficult pregnancies
The most common side effect of cranial sacral therapy with a licensed practitioner is mild discomfort following the treatment. This is often temporary and will fade within 24 hours.
There are certain individuals who shouldn’t use CST. These include people who have:
- severe bleeding disorders
- a diagnosed aneurysm
- a history of recent traumatic head injuries, which may include cranial bleeding or skull fractures
One of the greatest benefits of energy healing is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the bodies natural healing abilities, and improves and maintains health. Energy healing is a natural therapy that gently balances the body’s life-force and brings health and well being to the recipient.
When the flow of the “Life Force Energy” is disrupted, weakened or blocked, emotional or health problems tend to occur. Imbalances can be caused from many situations occurring in our lives, such as: emotional or physical trauma, injury, negative thoughts and feelings, including fear, worry, doubt, anger, anxiety, negative self-talk, toxicity, nutritional depletion, destructive lifestyle and relationships, neglect of self and lack of love for oneself or others, from emotions that are not expressed in a healthy way.
Energy healing is excellent for healing any physical, mental, emotional and spiritual issues of any kind and it gives wonderful results.
Some of the Benefits of Energy Healing:
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension,
- It accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities,
- Aids better sleep,
- Reduces blood pressure
- Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions,
- Helps relieve pain,
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony,
- Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins,
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy,
- Supports the immune system,
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process,
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body,
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
Reiki is a Japanese form of energy work that cleanses and balances the energy system in the body. As a result, the body's natural self-healing mechanisms strengthen, helping to establish optimum health. During a session, I work directly with your energy field to remove blockages, detoxify your system, and restore your vital life force energy. Reiki utilizes a gentle laying on of hands to conduct the necessary energy force between us. The benefits of Reiki range from the release of habitual mental/emotional stress to alleviating chronic pain.
Swedish Massage is a light to medium pressure, and it incorporates several specific techniques that combine to give you a relaxing and beneficial experience.
- Long, sweeping strokes over a muscle that help to break up trigger points
- Kneading the muscle to work deeper into the affected area
- Rhythmically tapping an area with cupped hands to facilitate relaxation
- Friction or rubbing a muscle group rapidly with the palms to stimulate warmth
- Vibration or using the fingertips to quickly shake a muscle back and forth to loosen the area
Unlike strictly pressure-point styles of massage like Shiatsu or stretching techniques such as Thai massage where a masseuse manipulates you while on the floor, Swedish massage is designed specifically to enhance circulation and blood flow to the large muscle groups.
The popularity of massage as a therapeutic or holistic health tool, beyond just a relaxing splurge, has been on the rise. Fans of Swedish massage swear by its overall health benefits and in fact, several studies have looked at the technique's benefits for issues other than just stiffness or muscle aches and pains.
Over the past few decades, a variety of studies have linked Swedish massage to a number of benefits, such as: